GWQ-90 Microcomputer Control Optical Cable Reciprocating Bend
- The new generation adopts a reciprocating movement structure,
eliminating the possibility of dead locks completely. Integrated
non-contact transducer detects reciprocating bend times, avoiding
the abrasion caused by contact transducers. Remote communication
ports are installed to make it easier for remote controlling
operation on a computer.This product features the second generation of structural design,
eliminating dead locks in the first generation when performing
- GB/T7424.2-2008, IEC6794-1-2-2003
- Reciprocating bend angle: ±90°.
- Reciprocating bend speed: 10～30 times/min, configured at will.
- Reciprocating bend count: 1～9999 times, configured at will.
- Hammer bracket weight: 5kg.
- Total hammer weight: 22.5kg. Weights: 5kg×4,2.5kg×1.
- Roller radius: 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, replaceable according to testing
- Distance from cable grip to wheel tangent point: 250mm, 500mm,
- Tests can begin with only the testing machine, or triggered
remotely by a computer. Automatically records bending count till
the test stops.