GCJ-1000 Computerized Optical Cable Impact Testing Machine,
Automatic Wire Testing Machine
- Impact height: GB 1000mm, MIL-STD 150mm, 300mm.
- Impact speed: 10～30 times/min, configured at will.
- Impact count: 1～9999 times, configured at will.
- Tup insert with bracket weight: 0.55kg.
- Hammer weight: 16kg in all. Weights: 0.5kg×2,1kg×3,3kg×2,6kg×1.
- Tests can begin with only the testing machine, or triggered
remotely by a computer. Automatically records bending count till
the test stops.
- This product features a brand new structural design, optimizes and
upgrades on the base of last generation. Impact height may be
configured at will, fulfilling all requirements for optical cable
impact tests under 1000 mm. This product adopts the Panasonic A4
Servo System as its driver system, ensuring a reliable long term
operating life. Remote communication ports are installed to make it
easier for remote controlling operation on a computer.